[Geomoose-users] Highlighting Selected Parcels

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Mon Mar 17 10:48:01 EDT 2008

Can anyone out there think of any other reason the parcels are not
highlighting?

Again I copy and rename the CoutyDemo files and added a bunch of layers.

I have to be missign the reference to hightlight a specific layer...

Where is the highlight being specified on the select?  The select works
great but no highlight

THanks