[Geomoose-users] Custom Layer Not Loading

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Tue Mar 25 20:09:51 EDT 2008

Hi Clinton,

It could be a projection or path issue.  Can you use firefox and firebug
to look at the source of the image that is not loading for you?  Then
you can take that URL and paste it into another browser window.  That
should give you some hints as to why the layer is not loading.
Hopefully this makes sense, if not just say so and I can give some more
detailed instructions.

-Brian