[Geomoose-users] Print service configuration issue

Clinton Olsen clinton at co.emery.ut.us
Fri Mar 28 12:21:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have the test-cgi-mapscript.py script working correctly now.  I downloaded
the current version of MS4W and Pythoon 2.5.1, and ran the test and it looks
like it is working.  After I reinstalled Geomoose, and ran the print service
on the example applications it looks like the script is working.  When I try
to print it will bring up a PDF window, but then it will give me an Adobe
error window that says: File does not begin with %PDF.  I am not sure if
anyone else has had this problem or not.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Clinton Olsen
IS/GIS Technician