[Geomoose-users] popups (again)

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Nov 20 01:38:01 EST 2008

All,

Ok, with help from Jim I got the Popups working correctly.

Now I need to limit the Popups but still display the layer in the map.  I want the layer to display further up the map view scale than the popup imagemap?

I found the MAXSCALE/MINSCALE settings in the countydemo_xml, but is there a MAXPOPUPSCALE/MINPOPUPSCALE value that can be used to limit on the POPUPS and still display the layer?

I tried a couple of things in the MAP file like building two layers across a scale boundary, the lower one having the template and the upper one not, but that didn't work as I expected it to.

Any ideas?

Thanks

bobb