[Geomoose-users] Geomoose + imagemap / popups

Matej matej at matnet.net
Thu Oct 2 06:23:05 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've been searching all around for documentation on popups in GeoMoose, but can only find some links to it on http://web.archive.org/web/20071217022609/www.geomoose.org/moose/documentation/configuration-guides/, but the content isn't cached :S

I have an imagemap and would like to have it working in GeoMoose so that I could get "clickable" objects.

Could someone please send me some code / link to the documentation that WAS on the geomoose web page some time ago (and now isn't, don't know why) / examples, since those imagemaps are the only thing that I miss on my current installation and setup of GeoMoose. I am using the latest version, 1.4.0.

Thanks for the replies,
Matej Serc
matej at matnet.net