[Geomoose-users] [Geomoose-developers] GeoMoose 1.6 IE7 Bug

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Tue Oct 7 15:01:05 EDT 2008

Cool…thanks guys…..dont mean to sound like I am impatient….it gets done when it gets done….

Although I am having issues with printing…there was another section that you guys covered (reports).  Is this different then printing the map with the fields at the bottom?
Just thought this was going to work out of the box…
Any thoughts?

Thanks….