[Geomoose-users] Searches

Nelson Soto NSoto at plotplans.com
Thu Oct 16 11:55:43 EDT 2008

Does this imply that there is now a way to add a search function to a
tab as well as add different searches on the same tab with 1.6? I have
done this in a less than ideal way with older version but it requires
some editing to GeoMoose.js which I'd rather not if at all possible.

Is there any documentation I can refer to for a list of changes and
such?