[Geomoose-users] Zooming to Extents via service.

Nelson Soto NSoto at plotplans.com
Mon Oct 27 14:54:28 EDT 2008

Is there a way to jump to a particular set of extents from a service? I
am creating a service in PHP that almost mimes an attribute search at
the moment and upon returning an exact match with one result I would
like to provide it with extents to zoom to the parcel. I imagine I with
PHP Mapscript I can do this but I am not sure how to do this when
incorporating into GeoMoose. Any suggestions are appreciated.