[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 1.6

Nelson Soto NSoto at plotplans.com
Thu Oct 30 14:04:59 EDT 2008

Do the demo's searches work out-of-the-box. I have tried a clean install
and tried to run the searches and I get this error:

msSaveImageGD(): Unable to access file. Unable to open file /ms_tmp/all
layersd.png for writing

'd' happens to be the item I searched for. I am having a different set
of issues on my custom app involving parcels being highlighted and then
the highlight vanishing (also seemingly on a fresh install) and wanted
to verify whether or not this took place on the demos. Can anyone
confirm or deny either of demo's search functionality???