[Geomoose-users] Multiple Parcel Select

Nelson Soto nellyfromma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 15:34:19 EDT 2008

Has anyone had any success implementing a multi-parcel select into GeoMoose.
I know you can return multiple search results but what I'd like to acheive
is searching for say a particular type of matching criteria, say all parcels
owned by a certain individual, and have them all light up. I don't want
someone to do this for me just an idea of how they wenty about implementing
it. Will I need to develop my own service as a substitute for using
mapserver's nquery? I notice the search uses nquery too but it only creates
a list of results, it doesn't select them... Hopefully someone can offer me
a good way to approach this.

Thanks,
Nelson Soto