[Geomoose-users] Revising Parcel Report

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 20:53:06 EDT 2009

Folks,

I've revised the Parcel Report to a BMP Report (see pdfprint3.php). I
am having an issue with my data on selection propagating the fields
(see select.map). Firefox isn't throwing up any errors so I'm a little
lost on direction at this point.

If someone has the time to have a look at the syntax and provide some
guidance, it would be much appreciated.

Antonio

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a