[Geomoose-users] URL question

Heather Wirth HWIRTH at co.benton.mn.us
Tue Aug 25 12:33:52 EDT 2009

I think this may have been asked before, and if it has I apologize.  I
have looked through the archives, and can't find an answer.

Is it possible to, via the URL, open a Geomoose 1.6.1 application
zoomed to a particular parcel?  When I follow the Reference Guide
"GeoMOOSE URL Parameters" it opens the application having run the search
and displaying the search results, but still requires a click on the
magnifying glass to actually zoom to the parcel.

http://gis.co.benton.mn.us:8081/geomoose/BentonCountyGIS.html?layers=Parcels,2008%20FSA%20Orthos&layersoff=Municipalities&call=Parcel%20Number%20Search&Parcelid=010000100

Any help would be much appreciated.

Heather Wirth