[Geomoose-users] Search parcels

FRANZ OKYERE franzzoa at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:08:49 EDT 2009

Please help on this issue..I really need help

From: franzzoa at hotmail.com
To: geomoose-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:15:30 +0000
Subject: [Geomoose-users] Search parcels

Hi all, can anyone suggest what I can do to the search tool in order for it to query two fields in the shapefile's data table instead of one- so we search by id and by name at the same time. Is it possible to add another text box so that the user can input id and name? Which part of the mapserver should be modified. I will appreciate your contribution.                 Franz.

Internet Explorer 8 - accelerate your Hotmail.  Download Internet Explorer 8

Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN.

http://extras.uk.msn.com/internet-explorer-8/?ocid=T010MSN07A0716U