[Geomoose-users] automatically closing/expanding legend when de/selecting layer

Nils Zierath | Center for Development Research Bonn (ZEF) nils.zierath at uni-bonn.de
Thu Dec 3 09:37:45 EST 2009

Thanks Len.

Now I want to get rid of the button to expand/close the legend manually.
I tried <param name="layer_controls.legend.on">false</param>, but no sucess.

Would this be the right param or do I have to do something else?

Nils

--
Nils Zierath

Center for Development Research
Department of Ecology and Resource Management

Walter-Flex-Strasse 3
53113 Bonn (Germany)

Tel.:   +49 (0) 228 - 73-1793
FAX:    +49 (0) 228 - 73-1889