[Geomoose-users] Problem with print.

CoFIS Web coffee at uni-bonn.de
Fri Dec 11 09:50:24 EST 2009

Ups,
you were right. I've got the trailing slashes now for the Linux settings
as well:

[paths]
root=/srv/coffeeshop/map/
temp=/tmp/cofis/
mapserver_url=/mapserver/cgi-bin/mapserv/
server_name=http://www.cofis.info/

mapbook
<param name="mapserver_url">/cgi-bin/mapserv</param>
<param name="mapfile_root">/srv/coffeeshop/map/</param>

Does cgi-bin/mapserv in the mapbook need a slash as well? I tried both
ways with no success.

What about server_name - is this only the URL to the server or would it
be the URL to GeoMoose (http://www.cofis.info/atlas in my case)

Thanks,

Nils

CoFIS Web schrieb:
> Len,
> I checked - both do have trailing slashes.
>
> What next?
>
> Nils
>
> Len Kne schrieb:
>> Nils
>>
>> Try checking the mapfile_root parameter in the mapbook and root in settings.ini.  I believe both should have trailing slashes.
>>
>> Len

Center for Development Research
Department of Ecology and Resource Management

Walter-Flex-Strasse 3
53113 Bonn (Germany)

Tel.:   +49 (0) 228 - 73-1793
FAX:    +49 (0) 228 - 73-1889