[Geomoose-users] Search Parcel Service, Formatting

Carrie Quast Carrie.Quast at co.brown.mn.us
Mon Dec 14 11:29:23 EST 2009

This is probably a very simple answer to this, but I can't seem to find
what I'm looking for.

When I hit the Search Parcels Button in the toolbar of my Geomoose
2.0.1 application the below options appear in the information tab:

1)Search By:  drop down list with the options,
2)a box to enter the search criteria and then
3)Cancel and Go! buttons.

Underneath the Cancel and Go! Buttons, I want to add a line that says:
"Property Addresses Example:  ....."

Where would I put this bit of code?  My searches work perfectly, but
the road search isn't that intuitive for a user and I'd like to add an
example.

Thanks for the help!

Carrie Quast
Brown County GIS