[Geomoose-users] Search results - layouting

CoFIS Web coffee at uni-bonn.de
Tue Dec 22 11:50:09 EST 2009

Currently my search results are wraped in very short lines -
i.e. "Rural Diredawa" will be printed in two lines although there would
be enough space to print it into one.

Which is the file to format the results more pretty. My html template
looks like:

<a class='sprite-control sprite-control-find-selected'
style="padding-left: 22px"
href="javascript:GeoMOOSE.changeLayerUrl('highlight','php/itemquery.php');
GeoMOOSE.updateLayerParameters('highlight', {'qitem' : 'wereda',
'qstring' : '[wereda]', 'layer' : 'administration/all'});
GeoMOOSE.turnLayerOn('highlight/all');
GeoMOOSE.zoomToExtent([shpminx],[shpminy],[shpmaxx],[shpmaxy]);">[wereda]</a><br/>

I tried to put that link into a table column. However no matter how
large I define <td width=...> the text still gets wraped - even though
there would be lots of space to the right.

Thanks,
Nils

--
Center for Development Research
Department of Ecology and Resource Management

Walter-Flex-Strasse 3
53113 Bonn (Germany)

Tel.:   +49 (0) 228 - 73-1793
FAX:    +49 (0) 228 - 73-1889