[Geomoose-users] Buffer Problems

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Fri May 22 10:09:39 EDT 2009

I have had this app running for some time now.  I haven't touched anything in a few months.
I went back in and tried to do a buffer by line and am getting errors...I tried this on the other select buttons and the same error.

Nothing changed in my:

*         Maple Grove_demo.xml

*         Select.map

*         Buffer_select.map

Why all of a sudden does the query not find the parcels?

Any thoughts?

FIREFOX:
<b>Warning</b>:  [MapServer Error]: msQueryByShape(): No matching record(s) found.

LINE 139:
# Perform the Query.
$queryResultCheck = $queryMap->queryByShape($shape);
if($queryResultCheck == MS_FAILURE) {                            # If the query fails, error out.
                # Check to see if the Map has any pointers to an empty file
                $empty = $queryMap->web->empty;
                # If it's set then show that HTML instead. :D
                if(isset($empty) and $empty != '') {
                                readfile($empty);
                                exit(0);
                } else {
                                appError('Query Failed to return any results!');
                }
}