[Geomoose-users] GM PR Bugs?

CoFIS Web coffee at uni-bonn.de
Thu May 28 12:03:42 EDT 2009

Hello Duck,
I realized, the following:
- raster layers (WMS & local files) do not display in the key map
(reference="true" is set)
- tile mode does not work with WMS included via mapbook without mapfile
(you may have fixed that already)
- is there a way to serve more than one WMS layer from the same server
via one map source - instead of defining one map source for each layer

Don't remember anything else. Great work so far!

Nils

Dan Little schrieb:
> Hey Folks,
>
> Looking for any final input on the GM 2.0 PR before we look at packaging up an official release.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Duck

Center for Development Research
Department of Ecology and Resource Management

Walter-Flex-Strasse 3
53113 Bonn (Germany)

Tel.:   +49 (0) 228 - 73-1793
FAX:    +49 (0) 228 - 73-1889