[Geomoose-users] Geomoose feature pixellation

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Nov 9 13:57:34 EST 2009

franz,

   As Dan points out, it is likely related to Mapserver's OUTPUTFORMAT.  Here's
what I use to get smooth lines (but test your Printing function):

#    IMAGETYPE PNG	# native mapserver PNG renderer (good for IE6 and PRINTING!)
     TRANSPARENT TRUE  # Deprecated . Use  FORMATOPTION "TRANSPARENT=ON"?

     IMAGETYPE AGG_PNG
     OUTPUTFORMAT
         NAME  'AGG_PNG'
         DRIVER AGG/PNG