[Geomoose-users] [Geomoose-developers] Bug in printing (GM 2.0.1)

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 07:14:25 EST 2009

It is in the svn.  I'll try to write a patch for y'all but there's been a few bigger code changed that you might need to wait for the 2.2 upgrade.

On Nov 10, 2009, at 1:07, Leonidas Liakos <leonidas_liakos at yahoo.gr> wrote:

Wonderful, thank you for your effort to find the bug.Where can we download the patch?

--- Στις Δευτ., 09/11/09, ο/η Dan Little <danlittle at yahoo.com> έγραψε: