[Geomoose-users] [Geomoose-developers] Preview of new GM 2.2 functionality

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 15 12:07:07 EST 2009

Yes, there will be documentation.  We'll also be documenting how to use OSM layers and Bing Maps.  The patches for OSM and Bing haven't been put in place yet but we're working on it today.

I do want to point out to people that Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, and any other service that has very specific licensing agreements *will not* print using the print tool -- again these layer types *will not* print using the print tool.