[Geomoose-users] Showing results on different tabs?

Johan Forsman Johan.Forsman at LA.GOV
Fri Nov 20 10:40:48 EST 2009

Hello All:

GM2.0.1 on MS4W.

Is there a way from the mapbook to return results on separate tabs, e.g. Search results on a "Search results" tab and subsequent Identify results on the Information tab so that the search results are not lost when the Identify tool is used?

Current I see the <param name="show_results_in">Information</param> declared at the top of the mapbook, and I am wondering if it is possible to accomplish this inside each service definition? I tried simply adding such a line to the search service definition but it had no effect on the behavior.

All wisdom welcome,
Johan.

Johan Forsman
Geologist
Safe Drinking Water Program
Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals
Office of Public Health
Telephone: 225.342.7309
Telefax: 225.342.7303