[Geomoose-users] Moving map elements (GM 2)

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Mon Nov 30 13:04:22 EST 2009

Here's the CSS to move the tabs to the left:

.DisplayRight #control-panel {
                left: 0px;
}
.DisplayRight #map {
                right: 0px;
                margin-right: 0em;
}
#map {
                margin-left: 20em;
}

This needs to go in one of the CSS files, probably css/user_catalog.css or the skin CSS would be the best places to put this.  To add some padding around the zoom-to:

#zoomto-boxes {
                padding: 0.5em;
}

Google CSS padding if you want to pad the four sides with different padding amounts.

Len