[Geomoose-users] map-source; only 2 valid types?

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 10:56:22 EDT 2009

Currently unimplemented.  The reason is that the actual requests are managed by GeoMOOSE and require full integration in with the catalog to work correctly.  This simply hasn't happened with those two types yet.  ArcGIS93Rest may take a while because I'm not sure anyone has a test server for me to utilize.