[Geomoose-users] Want mail list for selection

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Wed Sep 30 14:55:41 EDT 2009

Jim,
I know you are on GM 1.6, so I don't have a good answer for you for that version other than you would have to duplication the buffer select .php service.

With that said we are adding a feature to do this in GM 2 right now.  Should be available with the 2.2 release.

-Brian

Brian Fischer, CFM  GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.