[Geomoose-users] Multiple install of GeoMoose

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:51:36 EDT 2010

Folks,
I have a future need to install a 2nd geomoose application to my server
(Apache 2.2.0) and was looking for some guidance/direction regarding
installing a 2nd Geomoose v1.6.1(still haven't braved 2.x yet).

Anyone out there with multiple installs that could lend some insight?

I really am uncertain how to go about this and am afraid of overwriting my
current Geomoose install.

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors
to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success