[Geomoose-users] Map Layer Order

Dave Misun dmisun at kapur-assoc.com
Fri Apr 30 12:02:25 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I have a question about layer order on a map, searched the user list and didn't find any previous threads covering this. I have a sewer manhole point layer and a sewer pipe line layer, among others on my map, and the line layer is rendering on top of the point layer. I have the point layer on top of the list in the catalog & map service sections of MAPBOOK, as well as having MH come before pipes in my MAP file, but the pipes continue to render on top of the MHs; all else is correct. What am I overlooking?

I'm using GM 2.2.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Dave Misun