[Geomoose-users] Uploading GM2 on remote server

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Wed Jan 13 23:04:29 EST 2010

Franz,
I think we would need more details on your hosting environment to help you out.  Setting MS4W and GeoMOOSE up on a ISP can vary depending on what level of permission they give you and the type of hosting plan you get.  On some ISP's you may find it is not even possible  to install these type of web apps.

It looks like you are on the right track though.  Another thing you will need to know for GeoMOOSE is whether they will let you install PHP that comes with MS4W.  This is important if you are using any of the GeoMOOSE services.

-Brian