[Geomoose-users] NASA OnEarth wms

FRANZ OKYERE franzzoa at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:31:28 EST 2010

Hi Brent and all, I paid a visit to the hypersphere website to download a landsat tile or two and the download keeps being aborted. Is this to be expected? Otherwise I need sources to some background for the ghana, w-africa area. I'm kinda fed up with the nasa wms- i'm trying Brent's possible solution. Thanks. Franz