[Geomoose-users] GM2.2 tool unavailable

Johan Forsman Johan.Forsman at LA.GOV
Fri Jan 29 11:19:02 EST 2010

Hello All:

I have a working setup with GeoMOOSE 2.0.1 under FGS-mapserver_extended_5.4.2-fgs_9.5 and I am testing the GM 2.2 version from trunk (revision 384) as a separate alias in Apache.

I am able to successfully start the demo application, but attempted use of several tools throws the error shown below. The affected tools in the Demo are:

Pan
Zoom In
Zoom Out
Identify
Select
Buffered Select
Measure
Measure Area
Bird's Eye View
Google Street View
Geocode Address
All the Drawing tools except Clear Drawings.

Have I missed a needed component, or a necessary path variable?

Thanks!
/Johan.

Error message from Firebug 1.5 in Firefox 3.5:
CONFIGURATION.cursor is undefined
http://10.201.11.168:8080/moose2-trunk/compiled.js
Line 2347

Error message from IE8:
Message: 'CONFIGURATION.cursor' is null or not an object
Line: 2347
Char: 3
Code: 0
URI: http://10.201.11.168:8080/moose2-trunk/compiled.js