[Geomoose-users] Where is the print layers file

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Jul 26 12:05:07 EDT 2010

Jim,

   The layout of the print results is kept in the conf\print directory, in the
form of pdf and html template files (generic text and graphics), and XML files
to specify the location of the map graphic and other GeoMoose-specific objects
(title, etc).

   The names of the files relate to the template entries in the Print service
definition in your mapbook.