[Geomoose-users] data link for download

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Mon Jun 14 11:45:55 EDT 2010

The documentation left out needing the attribute "metadata" to read the tag.  Metadata was added in ver. 2.2.  The documentation will update tonight, but it should look something like this:

                <layer title="Parcels" src="parcels/parcels" metadata="true" status="on" legend="true" show-legend="true" fade="true" unfade="true" >
                                <metadata>http://www.foo.com/bar.html</metadata>
</layer>

The metadata icon is called showmetadata.png.  The simplest way to change this icon is to replace the PNG file with something that look like you want it to.  You then need to run the sprite update from http://geomoose.org/docs/sprite.html.  The sprite is being selected is determined by the name of the service or function being called - the PNG file name must match the name of the service or function.

Len