[Geomoose-users] query strange problem

Efstathios Arapostathis e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 10:08:32 EDT 2010

Hello,

   I have a strange problem using the general query service.

*When I'm trying to search a field using the same string (for example:
"Statue") I'm having a popup window with this message:*

*"unhandled request Internal Server Error"*

and this message in the results tab:

*"Internal Server Error*
*The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
to complete your request.*
*Please contact the server administrator, admin at example.com and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.*
*More information about this error may be available in the server error
log."*

*But if I insist on trying then the results are displayed normally.*

Does anyone know what could be wrong?

The searchable layer is a PostGIS layer

Thanks
E.Arapostathis