[Geomoose-users] Scalebar & Measure

Wirth, Paul Paul.Wirth at kniferiver.com
Sat May 1 22:02:31 EDT 2010

Two questions:

1.      I have a web Mercator application, and I noticed that the scalebar does not display the correct distance.  For instance, when the scalebar shows a distance of 20 miles, it measures only 13.8 miles.  I know the measure tools are working correctly, so I assume this is a scalebar issue.  Any thoughts on how to fix this?

2.      I think this question was asked before, but I can't seem to find it on the e-mail list.  With the measure tools, the cursor does not start measuring at the "crosshairs" when the user clicks, but rather in the NW quadrant of the crosshairs.  Is there a way to change it so the measure start point will be on the crosshairs?