[Geomoose-users] Link to Google Street View

Jim Dahl jim.dahl at mail.co.douglas.mn.us
Wed May 5 12:51:56 EDT 2010

I have been able to link to Google Street View, but when I change the
lat long in the html code, the image stays the same.  When I change the
code for google maps, that changes the map location.  I am using GM 1.6
or lower and want to know what I need to do to get the street view to
change.  My guess is that it doesn't take the closest camera shot, but
just doesn't show anything if the coords have no camera shot.  Thanks,

Jim Dahl, GISP
GIS Coordinator
Douglas County Public Works
526 Willow Dr