[Geomoose-users] linux error

Wes Cleland wcleland at vanburencity.org
Mon May 17 13:17:20 EDT 2010

I am getting an error that states, "Error in parsing value for 'filter.
Declaration dropped." I am using Ubuntu 10.04, with fgs 9.5 installed as
my mapserver. I checked to ensure all the php extensions needed were
configured correctly, and after several weeks of fighting with the
program; it finally loads the layers, but does not load all of the html
(the skin is green, but does not show the picture associated with it,
there are no icons anywhere in the page, and I get the pink screen in
the actual map container). I installed firebug for firefox to view the
errors, and it gives me parsing errors. There are some style sheet
errors, and an error in the OpenLayers.js file. Has anyone else had this
issue, does it sound like a configuration problem? Thanks in advance.

v/r,

Wes Cleland