[Geomoose-users] Formatting date field in html template

Nayna Nayate nayna.nayate at gis.leg.mn
Tue May 18 15:10:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have a date field in my shapefile in the format mm/dd/yyyy which displays as yyyymmdd when I do an identify or select in geomoose .

I looked at the mapserver documentation on how to format attribute items and couldn't find anything on displaying date formats.

Any suggestions on how I can get my date field to display properly without converting it into a text field in the shapefile? Here is how I currently have the field in my identify template.

Thanks in advance!
Nayna