[Geomoose-users] Geocode and Identify Errors

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue May 25 10:17:15 EDT 2010

Wes,

   It looks like there's several ways to fix this, the easiest (and best?) being
to set the error reporting level in the php.ini file to:

     error_reporting = 22519 ;see values in
http://ca2.php.net/manual/en/errorfunc.constants.php (all errors minus notices
and deprecated)

wescleland at hotmail.com wrote:
> I will look into this and see, I just copied the folders from the ms4w folder so that could be missing something. The funny thing is, at the bottom of the errors, it has the print links and they work.

>>> "explode".  PHP does obnoxiously stupid things with strings and string