[Geomoose-users] Geocode and Identify Errors

Wes Cleland wcleland at vanburencity.org
Tue May 25 12:05:31 EDT 2010

Brent,

<param name="mapfile_root">/opt/geomoose2/maps/</param>

<map-source name="parcels" type="mapserver"  reference="false">
    <file>./vanburen/landrecords/parcels_postgis.map</file>
    <layer name="parcels"/>
  </map-source>

METADATA

	"identify_record"  "identify_parcel.html"
      "select_record"	"select_parcel.html"
	"select_header" "select_header_parcels.html"
	"popups" "parcels_popup.html"

	"itemquery"	"parcels_itemquery.html"
	qstring_validation_pattern '.'
	# Feature reports are stored in the conf/feature_report
directory.
	"feature_report" "parcel.xml"
END

v/r,

Wesley T. Cleland, GISP, CFM
GIS Coordinator
City of Van Buren, Arkansas
479-471-5025

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to
run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you
meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by
half. Never run away from anything. Never!"
Winston Churchill