[Geomoose-users] Feature report

Jacob Rodel jacob.rodel at co.todd.mn.us
Tue Nov 23 15:15:29 EST 2010

I am using version 2.2 and am having 2 issues.

1.	I am having a hard time getting an aerial photo to show up in
the feature report.  Is this possible without too much trouble?
2.	Also, when using the print service I can get the fsa photo that
came with the demo to work but when I add the counties photo it does not
show up.  Any Ideas?

            <service name="feature_report" display="false">

                        <url>php/feature_report.php</url>

                        <input type="hidden" name="layers"
value="lmic/fsa2008"/>

                        <input type="hidden" name="src"/>