[Geomoose-users] select template

Sean Ziniker Sean.Ziniker at co.jefferson.or.us
Thu Oct 7 14:51:26 EDT 2010

Does anyone have any insight into why one of my attributes is not being
displayed when I use search or select tools but it displays fine when
using my identify tool?

My identify and select templates are identical for that particular
attribute.

When I select or search I get this result: Tax Code: [TAX_CODE_A]. This
is also the only attribute that is not showing up correctly.

When I use identify I get this result: Tax Code: 0130.

They are all using the same shapefile and I have double and triple
checked my shapefile attribute to make sure there is not a spelling
error or something.

One really strange thing is that if I change the Display name from "Tax
Code:" to "Tax C:" or anything 6 characters or less it displays
correctly, but I have other attribute names that are longer than 6
characters and they display fine??

Thanks

Sean Ziniker
GIS Analyst