[Geomoose-users] scale bar on print templates

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Thu Oct 21 13:31:56 EDT 2010

Hi Steve

This can be changed by editing in the file maps/scalebar.map.  See http://mapserver.org/mapfile/scalebar.html for configuration options.

Len

From: Steve Dougill [mailto:Steve.Dougill at co.crook.or.us]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 12:24 PM
To: geomoose-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Geomoose-users] scale bar on print templates

Hello - I am using the print service in GeoMoose that is working fine.  I have designed my pdf print templates but am curious as to the map element that is provided to this template.  Is there a way to change the scale bar format that is returned?  Currently the scale bar's units are feet and I would like to change this to miles.  Also, is there a way to change the position of the scale bar?

Steve Dougill
Crook County GIS - IT - Web