[Geomoose-users] LAT/LONG

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Sep 1 15:34:43 EDT 2010

All,

Don't know if this applies to your need, but we did experiment with increasing the decimal places for the USNG numbers based on zoom value.  Just to keep the resolution somewhat simialr to the view, as well as to use for pick vales on the map.  Don't know that this was thought about for all coordinate output forms though.

bobb

>>> "Brent Fraser" <bfraser at geoanalytic.com> wrote:

Paul,

  In main.js, around line 213, you'll see

html += degrees.y.toFixed(3) + ', ' + degrees.x.toFixed(3);

Change the 3 to 4, and restart your browser.