[Geomoose-users] FW: GeoMOOSE RFC - Selection Set Proposal

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Fri Sep 24 15:08:59 EDT 2010

Thanks Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: DEAN ANDERSON [mailto:ANDERSON.DEAN at co.polk.or.us]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 1:42 PM
To: Len Kne
Subject: Re: [Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE RFC - Selection Set Proposal

Len

Attached is a proposed interface and a suggestion for proposed capabilities. Did not respond to all as I am on a remote web-tool for my e-mail.

Feel free to pass it on to the group.

Dean

>>> Len Kne <lkne at houstoneng.com> 09/24/10 10:38 AM >>>
Hi All

Please see the attached request for comment on some new services we have been working on for GeoMOOSE.  Having worked on many GeoMOOSE maps for many different uses, a common request that most projects have is the ability to control the selection of features to be included in a set to perform further geo-processing.  Some work we have done over the last six months have created a great base for enhancing selection ability and this proposal offers a first attempt at making a really polished service for GeoMOOSE.

I'm looking for feedback (and participants) for this proposal.  What makes sense?  What additional features do you think would be important?

Thanks

Len

Len Kne, GIS Developer
Houston Engineering, Inc.