[Geomoose-users] Point layers and symbology

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Tue Apr 12 14:31:24 EDT 2011

This should be an easy one but I can't seem to get it right.  I'm
setting up a point layer to use in GeoMoose.  I know that I need to make
sure symbols are set up in the symbol file.  I think I have that done
correctly.  But my layer does not display.  The title for the layer
appears in the TOC, but no symbol, nor do the layer's features appear on
the map.  Is there anything else special that needs to be done with
regard to point layers?