[Geomoose-users] Fwd: FOSS4G Community Presentation Review

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Apr 27 11:09:42 EDT 2011

All,

Just in case you haven't seen the announcement from FOSS4G for Abstract voting . . .

There are four GeoMoose focused abstracts that have been presented, check them out (you can filter the list with keyword "geomoose") and vote for your favorites.

There is quite a bit of diversity in the abstracts that have been submitted and about half of them are planned for acceptance.

bobb

>>> "FOSS4G 2011" <info at 2011.foss4g.org> wrote:

Thank you for helping to review the presentations for FOSS4G 2011!
Please click on the link below to open up your review session.

  http://community-review.foss4g.org//rank.php?ranksession=127791c35e4d00dfc340f39de97cae5e

The scoring system is simple:

  * 0  = I am not interested in this presentation.
  * 1 = I have some interest in seeing this presentation.
  * 2 = I am very interested in seeing this presentation!

Note that the default score is zero, so you only have to
score those presentations that interest you.

About 120 presentations will be selected.
The committee will be choosing the program starting May 8, so
you must have your scores in before then to make a
difference!
Happy scoring!

FOSS4G 2011 Conference Committee