[Geomoose-users] User id

Carl Burn burnsy at northcountrywoods.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 09:35:01 EST 2011

Hello all,

I have my app working in geomoose and am getting the layers working thanks
to a lot of help from the list. I have another question for the list, again
it may be a dumb one but here goes.

My users will access the app from a site that already exists and will do so
once logged in, I can pass across a user id on the url (as part of the query
string) or as a form variable. The users will then make whatever changes to
the map they need (turning layers on and off) and save those changes, I plan
to do this by saving into a database and along with the map layer
information I would need to save the user id from the url so I can pair up
users with their saved map details later on when they are back in the main
site.

Is there a recognised way to do this in geomoose or does anyone have any
suggestions.

Best

Carl