[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose Mobile OpenLayers Control TouchNavigation

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 08:20:59 EDT 2011

There should be some sniffing happening.  Not by browser name, however, but by detecting whether the functionality is supported.  We may (in say, a 2.8 or 3.0 release) want to have a way of having a "mobile view" or at least some additional configuration parameters that allow the administrator to have a more mobile appropriate form of the application.