[Geomoose-users] Identify service - database issue

Efstathios Arapostathis e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 07:32:12 EST 2011

    Hi,

   I have a PostGIS database with two tables:

   The first table is called "Averofdata" and has geometry information and
some other attributes. Primary key for that table is column "gid"
The second table is called "Events" and has additional information regarding
table "Averofdata". Primary key for that table is columd "eventid"

A have created a "New foreign key" constraint with these two keys.

    My question is:

How could I display information from table "Events" in Geomoose using the
identify

Thanks!

Best regards,
Stathis Arapostathis